30.4.12

Lost Episodes #1

There are a lot of "lost" or unfinished stories I've abandoned over the years, sadly. I found that whenever I tried to return and finish or attempt to finish those stories I just couldn't. They were no longer appealing to me in the sense that I just didn't have those feelings in me any more that had drove me to write. Mostly romantic stories I suppose and though I still enjoy a good romance novel I find it hard to procure my own. Of course I have various fantasies and lingering thoughts in my mind that are romance related but I found I no longer hold the hopes and dreams of those romances coming to life. I feel quite subdued and accepting of my future. Although I haven't completely accepted my path in life I feel as though I should be letting go of a lot of those girlish hopes. Of course I will not turn a blind eye if the situation happens to appear but I think for me its best that I expect the worst and accept that and move on. Life is so complicated in so many ways, society is a real boner kill however we have two choices, we either live it and accept it or we die trying. My point to this paragraph is not to harp or rant about my seemingly sad fate but to share with you what I once loved. There was a time in my life where I could always write or produce wonderful and loving words and I feel that I am still able to do so but I've become darker and more likely to write a tragic love story rather than a beautiful one. Though some would argue that within the darkness one finds beauty, and I'd be inclined to agree. I hope you enjoy and maybe, just maybe, I'll return to these abandoned stories and complete them.

This first story was when I was in a Lesbian or taboo phase in my life. This one has potential to go further and I'm sorry but I must warn you it stopped quite abruptly. I haven't the foggiest idea where I was going with this one but maybe I'll find my way once more.


Amelia paced the floor making the old wooden floorboards groan with each step. She absently brushed her hair back and grasped the back of her head tightly, digging her nails into the tender flesh of her skull. She felt a sharp stinging sensation and quickly let her hand fall to her side. Sighing she wondered what she was doing, “is this right?” She thought in the back of her head. She suddenly stopped and glanced out the window longingly. “What am I going to do?” she said to the empty room.

Outside the trees rustled in the wind gently as the leaves flipped over onto their backs. Rain is coming she thought. The field of straw swayed in the distance begging to lick at your finger tips and feel you pass through them as you hunt for the perfect spot to lay and look at the clouds roll by. As Amelia looked out of the dusty window fond memories tugged at her heart making it swell with happiness. She could taste the hot, urgent kisses on her swollen lips and the straw beneath her crunching as she was pressed down to the ground by her lover. Amelia looked to the sky and felt a shiver go down her spine. She felt Lily press her finger tips to Amelia’s hot flesh as she unbuttoned her blouse.

A breeze swished its way through the widow that was open a crack. Amelia rubbed the sides of her arms and felt a chill ripple through her body. Absently she looked at the ancient clock that sat atop the fireplace mantel. 10:16 AM it read. Tossing her hair back over he shoulder she walked a few steps to the window to peer out. “She should be here by now, I wonder what’s taking her so long” Amelia thought. Her senses heightened as she thought of the worst. Goose bumps appeared on her bare arms and she shook her head in the attempts to erase her thoughts.

Her chest heaved with each breath. Her milky breasts peaked over the top of her tank top as she leaned forward attempting to gaze outside the window. Squinting she spotted Lily dancing through the fields towards the house. Relieved she briskly walked to the door and swung it open. The hinges cracked and sparked slightly as though they had not been used in decades.

Lily was the most beautiful girl Amelia had ever seen. She had gorgeous black hair that hung tantalizingly down to her lower back. Her eyes were a soft jade and her facial features where a mix of elegance and strength. It suited her very well. Lily is as kind hearted as she is strong.
Once a very long time ago I had run into her at a crucial moment in both of our lives. We were both in College and we had only one class together. This happened to be the hardest class known to man and I fear I was struggling quite a bit. Lily however was doing wonderfully.

One day she came up to me after class and sat lazily on my desk. “You dont understand what Mr. Thorn was talking about today do you?” She asked nonchalantly.
I hesitated. “Well... I guess I dont.” I feared she was going to rat me out but instead she grabbed my bag and beckoned me to follower her. Not that I had much choice in the matter but I gladly followed.