24.10.11

Speech Straight Out of A Movie.

     I've always just let people go and its gotten to the point that it hurts so much and that I want just one person to stay so much that I'm tied and confused about what I should do. On one hand I know I should just let them go and then on the other it makes me mad because I start thinking why me? Why do I ALWAYS have to let the people go? Why cant I do something for myself once in awhile? Why? And that's where the selfishness comes in, because I know I should be selfless and only think of others but where the fuck am I? Do I not matter? Or is it my purpose to do such things, maybe we are all meant to do that because isn’t that what Jesus did? He helped, he stuck around until they didn’t need him anymore and then he took off, never expecting anything from them and what did we all give him? death.... its laughable really... how sick and twisted we all are. Maybe its all a sick game and maybe I'm winning.